Monday 7 January 2008

Hello again, remember me?

Happy New Year!

I am still alive, just too lazy to update. I should mention that this blog is pretty much as up to date as my own journal, so everyone - including myself - is two months behind when it comes to what I've been up to.

I'll quickly (a style we're not used to at all!) sum everything up.

I have celebrated Divali, been to a wedding, met the family and been to various places in the north. I finished teaching on Dec 16th and flew down to Mumbai for a day or two there. From there I went on to spend a fortnight in Goa doing nothing. I'm now in Kerala for about a week or so more, before heading up to Rajasthan and possibly hitting Bodh Gaya and Varanasi (again, but for more than a half day this time) before going back to the monastery for Losar (Tibetan New Year). Then, finally, my travels will come to an end - for now.

So, now we're all up to date in a totally unsatisfactory way. Nb, I'm judging the number of readers of this by the number of comments, so I imagine I'm mostly talking to myself here.

Until next time (if I ever get round to it)!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi dear
No you are not writing to an empty audience
Even though I've only just seen you, not to mention been there, I'm still looking forward to reading more, or is this all we're going to get!?

Mojh

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.